The Pearce rooms are named after John Pearce, a Hobart merchant for whom Maylands was built in 1887. His father, Henry Pearce, arrived in Tasmania as a convict, sentenced to 7 years transportation for stealing lead. It remained the family home until 1912.
These rooms are ideal for couples wishing to stay in contemporary accommodation with a touch of elegance. These rooms are located on the ground floor of the lodge and have direct access to the grounds via a terrace or patio.
Hunter Two Bedroom Studio
Located on the upper floor this studio has an open plan lounge area with magnificent views.
These are our premium accommodation for couples. These spacious suites are located on the upper floor.
Pearce Two Bedroom Studio
Located on the ground floor, these studios have an open plan lounge area with access to the garden.